Explore Our Scope
Your Partner in Quality Assurance and Testing Services for Custom Software Development
At QAT Global, we understand the critical role that quality assurance and testing play in the success of custom software development projects. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to ensuring that your software solutions are reliable, robust, and deliver exceptional user experiences.
With our comprehensive suite of quality assurance and testing services, we can assist you in a wide range of custom software development projects.
Types of Projects We Can Help With
Ensuring Software Quality and Usability with Quality Assurance and Testing Services
Software defects have a direct, negative impact on profitability. Even a small number of defects can have a catastrophic impact on a business, its customers, and its partners. Plus, QA and software testing can make or break go-live schedules and user adoption of new technologies. Leaders must rely on proven testing processes and technologies to increase efficiency and precision while reducing risk, costs, and cycle times.
To achieve the highest levels of quality assurance, QAT Global brings together the strongest testing expertise, processes, technology, and people to deliver testing solutions your can trust. We started by recruiting top software engineers with a passion for testing and then providing them with QA-specific best practices training and a supportive environment so they can be their very best. The results speak for themselves.
QAT Global adopts a strategic approach to quality management, helping to win more business agility and, at the same time, reducing costs and business and technical risks. We work with your company to ensure that IT investments are optimized. The goal is to integrate new approaches to dealing with quality from the point of view of a business.
QAT Global specializes in high-value-added software testing and even Agile-aligned app testing to support faster timeframes. Now you can have a flexible partner that can meet your business needs and deliver the quality your end-users expect.
Application Testing Services
Separation of development and testing functions is key to ensuring high-quality software. Our application testing gives you the opportunity to reduce costs and incorporate outsourcing into your operations with minimal risk.
QAT Global offers testing for a single application or your entire IT system. Our testing services combine your in-house capabilities with our specialized testing expertise to:
- Ensure the predictability of application performance through the use of our industry-standard testing methodology
- Implement better quality and development timeframes through reusable test cases and automation expertise
- Lower costs by leveraging economies of scale and low-cost skilled resources
- Provide a single point of resource responsibility for testing and governance of changes
QAT Global has an automated testing framework that can be easily
coupled with your organization’s architecture, delivering state-of-the-art and
innovative software quality automation tools.
Manual TestingAn interactive, exploratory process
Automated TestingUsing software to test software
Functional TestingUncover defects in functionality
Quality Assurance ServicesEnsuring quality with a Hybrid Bestshore Model
Agile TestingIntegrate testing into the development process
Testing for Existing TeamsGet a “fresh pair of eyes” to uncover defects
Testing Acceptance CriteriaDefine acceptance criteria before development begins
BugThresholdsEliminate chasing bugs that do not impact project outcome
Success in software & application development is dependent on how well you test your applications.
Flexible, responsive, and dependable - for the optimal testing partnership.
We understand the challenges of delivering software projects. Our services work with you to deliver results on time.
Quality Assurance and Testing Services – Our Approach
QAT Global offers comprehensive test solutions and frameworks to adapt to the specific needs of development teams.
- Prebuilt, Nimble Agile Process Assets: QAT Global offers a proven framework that combines reusable assets, including automated and manual testing. These reusable process assets help us efficiently analyze and implement test cases for both new and ongoing projects.
- Assessment Framework to Help Organizations: QAT Global’s assessment framework helps determine the sustainability and readiness for development projects. Through a review of internal and external content, in addition to an integration review, we identify key areas of opportunity to maximize the testing effort without duplicating efforts on sound development that does not require additional time or budget.
- Agile Quality Assurance to Reduce Product’s Time-To-Market: In accordance with Agile best practices, QAT Global testers work concurrently with development to identify and address issues in real time. As members of the project team, QAT Global testers maintain an open dialogue with the development team throughout the software development lifecycle. This methodology reduces the lag time between development, testing, bug triage, and issue mitigation. Further reducing the time taken for testing, thereby shortening the cycle for the final product to reach the market.
- Global Delivery Model: QAT Global offers delivery models that help clients align testing for an efficient and effective Agile Project delivery. Customers also benefit from our offshore, nearshore, and onshore delivery models, all of which ensure stability and high quality of service and product.
- Large Enough to Scale and Small Enough for Attention: At QAT Global, the customer’s priority is the company’s priority. With years of experience and integrated resources, QAT Global has the advantage of scalability. The customer could be a large multinational or a domestic corporation with a large- or small-scale project. QAT Global has the flexibility to deliver services accordingly.
Whether we’re providing fully managed end-to-end testing, support to overstretched internal test teams, or independent testing for outsourced development projects, we are here to provide information to help you make the right decisions.
QAT Global’s approach to testing mirrors our approach to development in that we have standardized a methodology to provide a repeatable, proven process. By establishing an existing framework that can be applied to development projects, we save time and money.
- Automated and Manual Testing – QAT Global provides both automated and manual testing. We use the preferred testing software of the client team whenever possible. Otherwise, we have licensed software for automated testing and proprietary test scripts for manual testing.
- Agile Project Team – QAT Global adheres to Agile methodology in including testers as a part of the development team. This approach integrates quality testing in the development process, so the team is working to produce products and features that are not only functional but usable with each 2-4 week sprint cycle.
- Timely Testing – QAT Global test teams run concurrent sprints with the dev team to prevent lag time between development and testing. Integrated testing creates access to features as they become available rather than waiting for the end of a sprint to begin testing. This expedites development by allowing for issues to be identified and addressed while the team’s attention is trained on specific functionality. Development/test volleyball allows for Continuous Integration during feature development. And when a feature is complete, the entire team can move on without further regression.
- Testing as a supplement for existing project teams – Quality Assurance best practices call for blind reviews of both back-end and UI development. With QAT Global, testing teams can participate in the scrum team and know the desired outcome of development without compromising the integrity of the team, the code, or the outcome. Experienced test engineers can offer impartial feedback regarding code and functionality. By acting as independent reviewers, QAT Global’s test engineers are accountable for identifying potential issues and assisting with risk mitigation along with the development team.
- Functional Testing – QAT Global test engineers are engaged in each sprint cycle using a proprietary repeatable process. This standardization ensures each development team member is producing quality code and that universal acceptance criteria are applied. Front-end functionality uses both automated and manual test principles. Through automation, both time and effort are maximized by running regression tests for each sprint. Automation is used as a cost-effective mechanism for proving repeatable functionality. This compliments manual testing in which test engineers can exploit potential risks and prove functionality even in cases of corrupt data or end-user errors. Utilizing automated and manual testing is vital for bug-cost avoidance.
- Acceptance criteria and bug thresholds – QAT Global customizes acceptance criteria to meet the needs and expectations of each client. QAT Global team leads triage issues to effectively identify what development issues could present a risk to a project’s successful deployment and what issues don’t need further attention. Using statistical data, test engineers keep projects focused on the intended outcome and do not waste time or budget chasing outliers that do not impact project outcomes.
Best practices provide:
- Centralized delivery model
- Defined and refined test processes
- Tailored test strategies
- Industry-proven tools and techniques
- Metrics and Service Level Agreement (SLA) – driven governance
- Client-focused communication framework
- Knowledge management for efficient ramp up / ramp down
- Reduced time-to-market
- Significant cost reductions due to effective defect prevention
- Decreased software warranty costs
- Efficiency gains through improvement/automation of the testing process
- Minimized risk of low-quality software
- Increased transparency of the acquired system
- Reduced product support costs
- Greater cost-efficiency and accelerated timelines in the product implementation stage
- Improved brand image and sales volume due to enhanced product quality
- Optimized testing costs due to an outsourcing model
- Improve the quality, reliability, and performance of your IT systems
- Reducing the defects that impact business use of the application
- Provide a stable application in production
Through our focused approach, QAT Global will help maximize your ROI on software testing, minimize production support with fewer defects, and deliver the highest level of satisfaction to customers.
Acceptance Criteria and Bug Threshold Services
Setting the Bar for Software Success
Software development projects succeed or fail based on the ability of a development team to meet their clients’ documented and perceived acceptance criteria. Acceptance criteria define the boundaries of a user story in Agile development, verify that the functionality meets user needs and expectations, and are used to confirm when a story is completed and working as intended.
- Define the system behavior
- Ensure features work as expected
- Help the team gauge the amount of work needed to complete a story
- Guide development and QA testing
By including acceptance criteria as part of your requirements documentation, you greatly enhance the likelihood of a successful project.
Why Acceptance Criteria?
It’s common for stakeholders, project owners, and end users to have a hard time defining acceptance criteria at the start of a project. Conversely, once the solution is delivered, they seem to have no problem defining what is missing or wrong. Projects that kick off with incorrect or missing acceptance criteria often face low customer satisfaction levels missed delivery dates, and development cost overruns as these criteria are uncovered throughout the development process. That’s why it’s critical to define criteria before any development work begins accurately.
Good acceptance criteria include:
QAT Global customizes acceptance criteria to meet the needs and expectations of each client. We work closely with you to clearly define your needs and expectations, so your requirements documentation clearly outlines your acceptance criteria for each type of functionality, and your user stories are well defined.
Ultimately, testing is done using your acceptance criteria. Acceptance test-driven tests outline what the user should be able to do, define when acceptance criteria are “done,” and rely on the core principles of Agile by enabling communication between the business and engineering and between dev and QA.
A software bug is an error, flaw, failure, or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result or behave in unintended ways. It is common practice for software to be released with known bugs that are considered “non-critical” as defined by the project owners and developers. While software products may, by definition, contain any number of unknown bugs, measurements during testing can provide an estimate of the number of likely bugs remaining. This becomes more reliable the longer a product is tested and developed.
You may decide not to fix a particular bug for a number of reasons, including:
Our Agile team leads help you triage bugs to effectively identify which ones could present a risk to a project’s successful deployment and those that don’t need further attention. Using statistical data, test engineers keep projects focused on the intended outcome and do not waste time or budget chasing outliers that do not impact project outcomes.
Putting Automation to Work to Check for Problems
Every time your software code is modified, it needs to be tested to ensure quality. As your codebase grows and you add new functionality, manual testing becomes inefficient and costly. Automated testing uses software to test software, making it the most appropriate type of testing when a product changes often but has large functionality.
Automated testing starts by writing a program that simulates thousands of executed commands in the same order. Each time your software doesn’t perform to your specifications, the program records the exact command that caused the anomaly. Once you correct the problem in the codebase, you run the very same set of commands to verify that your fix was successful.
Test automation is not the answer to all of your software testing challenges. However, test automation services have become an important part of most testing strategies.
Why Automated Testing?
Automation testing is for every organization creating apps across web, mobile, or enterprise desktop platforms that require frequent testing. It is especially useful for testing efforts that are either very extensive or consist of several testing cycles. Automated testing can supplement the manual testing process and provide valuable insight in a fast, objective way resulting in a reduction of testing cost by up to 40% and a reduction in test times by up to 20%.
Automated testing is an extremely useful option that aids in the overall testing effort. At the same time, we believe that there is still no substitute for human interaction. If automation might be beneficial to your project, a QAT Global automation engineer will discuss the cost and benefit to you and include automation in your Test Plan and Proposal.
Benefits you can expect from test automation.
- Reduced development times due to increased testing speed
- A reusable library of test assets that can be quickly executed
- Improved efficiency, shorter test cycles, and increased test coverage by automating repetitive tests
- Increased software quality
- Optimized resource usage
Automated Testing Services – Our Approach
We are here to help you design and implement an automated testing strategy for your organization and ensure there is an operational plan in place to maintain it. You retain ownership of all the test scripts we develop for you, and we provide guidance on how to enhance them as needed.
While automating the functional testing of your projects, we are committed to:
- Estimate efforts required for the introduction of test automation
- Develop or recommend the use of a ready framework
- Develop automated test scripts for the selected tool
- Design test data and prepare a reference database
- Implement a process to run automated tests, upgrade automated test scripts, and analyze results
- Train your experts to use and support automation scripts
We believe that selecting the right tool for automated test scripts, test tool implementation methodology, test automation design approach, and test automation project methodology are key factors in ensuring the success of test automation projects. Automation engineers at QAT Global have expertise in various tools, including, Selenium (C/C++, C#, .NET, Java, Visual Basic, Python, and PHP.), Borland SilkTest, HP UFT/QTP, Rational Functional Tester, Monkeytalk, Robotium, Rational Robot, Telerik Test Studio.
Functional Testing Services
Making Sure Your Software Performs as Expected
You have spent tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars developing your application. The last thing you need is to launch it with flaws. The best software ever developed will fail to be successful if it is released with bugs.
Is the application you’re about to release bug-free and ready for prime time? Are you sure?
When an application isn’t tested for all possible scenarios, it produces:
- Undesired results
- Poor user experience
- Lost opportunities
The result? Users flock to alternatives that are just a tap, swipe, or click away. This tends to be true for both internal and external applications.
When it comes to software testing, a “fresh pair of eyes” goes a long way to helping uncover defects in functionality. Developers do their best to test their code and the application during development, but given their close familiarity with the product, they tend to make assumptions and accept quirks that an end-user would not. Our independent software testers will not only provide you with a clean, objective approach to testing, but they will also apply testing methodologies that your developers do not. The result? Well-described defects your developers will use to perfect your software, website, or mobile application.
Why Functional Testing?
Functional testing is one of the most powerful testing approaches to reduce defects found in later stages significantly.
- The objective of functional testing is to measure the quality of the business components of the system.
- Functional testing can be an overwhelming task for teams with little experience.
- To ensure success, the scope of the testing effort must be well-defined.
Functional testing requires well-formed functional requirements, from which the testers can create definitive test cases. Functional tests validate and verify that the developed system behaves according to the client/business specifications. Verifying that each component responds correctly to all conditions that may result from incoming events or data.
Functional testing is a critical success factor in the process of software quality assurance.
Functional Testing Services – Our Approach
QAT Global is here to support you in pursuit of perfection and higher ROI. Our fully customizable functional testing services are ready to meet any and all challenging end-user requirements and timelines.
Engage QAT Global from the beginning. Testing and QA should be tightly coupled with your development process, irrespective of the process you are following. Our resources blend in with various development processes, be it traditional, incremental, or agile. Our test professionals combine the balance of functional testing best practices and test flexibility to tailor an optimal test strategy for every client’s situation.
QAT Global provides:
- Testing professionals with proven expertise in test strategy, planning, and test execution techniques
- Testing professionals with experience across a variety of technologies and testing tools (both commercial and Open Source)
- Tailored testing approaches and processes to meet a wide range of development methodologies
Our approach starts with exploratory testing, where our team gets to know your application. Based on their experience, they get methodical, develop a scenario matrix, and execute all possible test cases to assess application quality. This involves testing every function of software separately and all functions together.
QAT Global also offers manual testing services to ensure that software meets specifications and meets a high-quality functional accessibility level.
Manual Testing Services
Using People to Test Applications to Ensure a Good User Experience
Manual Testing is the oldest and most stringent form of testing software products. As the name suggests, the products/components are tested for functionality without using an automated tool or script. Manual Testing involves the tester using all application features in the same way as an end-user would discover any unexpected behaviors or bugs in the system. The program is less susceptible to machine faults when test cases are executed manually.
Manual testing is a software testing process that adapts easily to changes and new challenges. Experienced testing professionals can quickly detect defect patterns and easily distinguish them from minor deviations.
The development of automated tests should start when it is necessary to run tests repeatedly to maintain the stability of the code.
Why Manual Testing?
Manual testing may seem like a simple set of actions, but good manual testing is an interactive, exploratory process. We take a systematic approach when manually testing your software to maximize the number of defects found. We start by defining a testing strategy and then creating a test plan and detailed test cases so that no application features are missed. To check the software completely, one of our testers plays the role of the end-user to test all the software features manually. By doing this, QA can ensure that the software is running correctly and, if not, what parts are defective. Different stages of manual software testing include unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing. The difference between the actual and expected results is analyzed, compared, and reported as defects. From these results, we can offer you advice and direction on achieving efficient running software to answer your business needs.
Manual testing is appropriate for the entire testing process, whereas automation testing should be focused on stabilized portions. Although test automation is a popular form of software testing, it is no substitute for manual testing. Your code always needs to be put through manual testing before it can be automated, and some parts of a system are not appropriate for automated tests. So although testing can be automated in parts, manual testing will always remain a part of the software development lifecycle.
Manual testing is also the most effective method for User Interface Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Usability Testing, testing Error Handling, Installation, and Security.
Manual Testing Services – Our Approach
At QAT Global, our manual testers have years of exposure to testing software manually. Apart from a deep understanding of program functionality, our manual testers are exceptionally patient, observant, open-minded, and resourceful, allowing them to perform your manual testing consistently and thoroughly. Our manual testers go through your code in great detail to develop appropriate test environments, test plans, and test cases to achieve your quality goals. We are proficient in manual testing using the waterfall model, agile model, static/dynamic testing, or functional/non-functional testing.
Advantages of Manual Testing
- Detailed analysis of the program
- A better understanding of the functionality
- Identification of non-testable requirements
- Recording of possible defects
- Better GUI testing
- Better usability testing
- Free of machine defects
We take the necessary steps to ensure your application is secure and performs to your expectations:
Offshore Your Manual Testing to Brazil
Our testing team works partially from our offshore development office in Brazil to provide you with exceptional value and quality. Our offshore manual testing team understands that effective testing is the key to a quality application and works to develop robust test cases. We also adhere to the best industry standards for the protection of Intellectual property. Our manual testing team offers in-depth documentation and error reporting like no automation ever could. QAT Global aims to establish long-term business relationships with all its clients. We have established a name for ourselves by offering reliable and cost-effective software testing and development services.
QAT Global offers you a perfect balance between manual and automated testing, depending on the complexity and volume of the project.
Agile Testing Services
We work on your behalf to deliver unbiased feedback.
You get actionable information clearly communicated.
One of the calculated steps to help a business grow fast and stay ahead in this competitive market is adopting agile methodologies. This calls for an evolution in testing to Agile testing.
Agile Testing is a software testing practice that follows the principles of Agile software development. Agile development integrates testing into the development process versus having it as a separate phase. Testing, therefore, is an integral part of the core software development and actively participates throughout the software coding process. Agile Testing involves a cross-functional Agile team actively relying on the special expertise contributed by Testers. This allows the combined team to meet better the project’s defined business, software usability, quality, and timeline objectives. Agile testing allows the team to work at a sustainable pace because testing occurs in real time, enabling testers to collaborate actively with the development team and giving them the ability to identify any issues and transfer those into executable specifications that guide coding. Testing and coding are done incrementally and iteratively, building up each feature until it provides enough value to release to production.
Why Agile Testing?
Advantages of Agile Testing
- Testing requirements are discussed and refined as a team (stand-ups / Scrums), allowing the combined team better to address the business/technical aspects of the requirement. This enables overall alignment and prevents misunderstandings.
- The Agile process often requires having entry and exit criteria for stories (a compression of things to do in a particular release/iteration). Agile testing ensures that each requirement is well-defined and measurable, allowing you to determine whether the requirement was actually completed or not.
- QA participates in the big-picture requirements writing stage. This ensures testing estimates aren’t overlooked.
- Automated tests are fully leveraged to implement Regression.
- Quality becomes the combined team’s responsibility, rather than just solely that of QA. The entire team agrees to the testing strategies, test cases, and defects prioritization plan.
Establishing agile testing processes is our expertise. Our testers understand speed, feature stories, and Agile test design. At QAT Global, we advance with the industry’s latest methodologies and have a proven agile testing methodology. Short QA cycles in Agile development can be challenging for a QA team to release on schedule. You need never miss another deadline. Instead, you can reap the benefits of our skilled and experienced software testers. We offer Agile testing onsite, onshore, or in our Brazil offshore offices, allowing you to take advantage of QA testing in whatever model fits your needs best.
Benefits of Partnering with QAT Global for Agile Testing Services
- Synergy between business, development, and QA
- A proven Agile testing methodology
- Project governance
- A collaborative approach
QAT Global provides testing services using our proprietary Agile testing approach based on standard Agile principles and augmented with our expertise. Our services are customized to meet each client’s unique business needs. We utilize proven testing approaches to support the client’s technical environment effectively. QAT Global embraces an approach to quality assurance and testing that includes:
- Adopting a team approach to identifying and addressing quality issues
- Reviewing quality throughout all stages of the development process
- Automating tests early and often
While customizable for every project, our automation testing strategy utilizes best practices based on previous experiences and real-world lessons learned. Each project’s automation testing strategy includes the following components:
- Strategy development
- Maintainable test automation framework
- Specific tools and approaches for each level of testing
- High-impact automation, including automated unit testing
- Collaboration with Quality Assurance (QA) team for knowledge share and automated user story testing
- Tools aligned with the client environment, budget criteria, technologies, and available skill sets
We can also consult or augment your own agile QA teams by scoping, planning, and executing User Stories. Our QA Engineers and testing experts create User Story Acceptance Tests, and then we execute and automate them. When we build User Stories for functional testing, we always keep regression in mind, so you are prepped with a suite of automation scripts.
Quality Assurance for Software Success
Boost your QA Software Testing Effort
Boost your QA software testing effort for an immediate project or economically expand your long-term capability with experienced QA software testers. We can provide the manual testing resources you need, from individual testers to dedicated teams, for every testing phase, including the maintenance of your application.
You can benefit from the use of our offshore QA services when:
- an independent audit of the software development services of the present offshore service provider is required
- technical support (including its cost) of a completed project becomes a challenge
- product quality enhancements are needed to increase overall business profitability
- an onsite/nearshore software development process requires a dedicated offshore QA team
- access to a unique experience, specific testing platforms, and software becomes one of your goals
Our staff includes QA engineers trained in software development and computer science, giving us the ability to undertake testing projects that require specialized skills such as API testing, database testing, and load/performance testing.
QA Services – Our Approach
As our clients’ development methodologies and needs have evolved, our QA services have evolved as well: Agile development, shorter test cycles, faster releases, more open source and web apps, and more automation. But your real advantage in working with us for QA is how we manage our company and our relationship with you. It goes beyond best practices. It’s a partnership filled with caring attention and communication. Quality of delivery and communication is just as important to us as the quality of your software.
Why clients choose QAT Global and stay with QAT Global:
Of course, having your own QA team means that you can significantly reduce your time to market. We also train all of our engineers rigorously in various areas, including Technology, QA methodologies, effective communication, and project management.
Hybrid Offshore QA Testing Model
Our development experience taught us this lesson well: the best way to structure offshore QA is to couple a U.S.-based project manager with an offshore QA Manager and a dedicated QA team. This hybrid solution is far superior to an offshore-only solution.
Benefits of Hybrid Bestshore Model:
- Savings of 25-30% or above on U.S. QA costs with a bestshore team
- Savings of 30-50% or above on U.S. QA costs with an offshore +1 team
- Quick ramp-up of QA resources as necessary
- Low overhead for training new staff
- Reduced management overhead
QAT Global has successfully implemented the hybrid model for a variety of satisfied clients. Your U.S.-based project manager is your primary communications connection. Your project manager and technical lead are responsible for ensuring offshore quality, managing communication, resolving any logistical issues, and attending project meetings. This enables consistent face-time with the development and management teams ensuring a strong connection between the U.S. and offshore QA teams.
Testing Services for Existing Development Teams
Why Outsource Testing for Existing Development Teams?
We believe that there are no shortcuts to success. A product must work perfectly, without exception, if it hopes to succeed. But that’s easier said than done.
QAT Global helps you realize that dream by taking care of the tedious software testing and quality assurance process for you. Our team of top-tier testers will put your application through a multitude of rigorous, purpose-built test processes and identify even the most elusive bugs.
When it comes to software testing, a “fresh pair of eyes” goes a long way to helping uncover defects in functionality. Developers do their best to test their code and the application during development, but given their close familiarity with the product, they tend to make assumptions and accept quirks that an end user would not. This tends to be true of internal testing teams as well, who are often more intimately involved in the development lifecycle or perform multiple roles on the development team. Our independent software testers can not only provide you with a clean, objective approach to testing, but they will also apply testing methodologies that your internal development team does not. The result? Well-described defects your developers will use to perfect your software, website, or mobile application.
The result? You get the best solutions and more control over the process, resulting in higher productivity of your existing development teams and releases. Plus, outsourcing the test process to a specialized service provider is always the best solution for cost-cutting and building a high-quality, competitive software application.
Now you don’t need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to build and maintain a large internal testing team and processes. Instead, you can use cost-effective testing solutions provided by QAT Global.
Our Testing Approach
QAT Global’s testing practice has been providing testing and verification services to customers using our software development services and independently for years now. The team is here to provide you with testing analysis, design, development, and execution services. Our professional software test engineers have decades of cumulative experience in designing and developing complex application software, test software, and test systems. When QAT Global teams plan a testing project for you, our engineers work hard to integrate with your existing development teams and test teams – becoming part of the project, not just an external testing or software resource.
From multi-tier on-premise applications to cloud-based apps, we create and deliver innovative testing services as an extension of your test team.
This engagement model and the agility to adapt and relate our testing strategies to your business goals is what makes us a strong partner.
Test Strategy Development
We develop a clearly articulated plan that determines the scale of the project. This well-thought-out plan helps the team to take into account all the activities related to the testing process.
Our robust consulting team helps improve testing processes and deliver capabilities. The team makes a risk-based, measurable, and sustainable improvement roadmap that aligns with the client’s business objectives.
We develop a meticulous plan that describes the quality objectives and specifies the Quality Engineering and control activities to be performed on a day-to-day basis.
We organize and control the processes and artifacts required for efficient and thorough testing. This enables the testing team to plan, execute and assess all testing activities within the overall software testing framework.
We identify the defects and document the test case results to track and manage the test progress until all the planned tests are completed.